Self Portrait

Self Portrait

Friday, January 8, 2016

PHOTOGRAPHY CHALLENGE 7

CaptureYour365 
Prompt 7: 'Good for Me'


Yesterday, my friend Mary Ann and I went to the Seattle Art Museum (SAM) to see an exhibition of impressionist art on loan from the National Gallery in Washington DC. Two hours very, very well spent...Good for Me!

You stand in line to buy your ticket under a series of cars tumbling through the air overhead.

This is my original photograph taken with my iPhone.



I took my original photograph, did a lens correction, cropped it, and added a cross process filter to get the version below.



The impressionist paintings I saw inspired me to turn my photograph into this... Non, ce n'est pas un Cézanne. C'est une Suzanne! (No, it's not a Cézanne, it's a Suzanne!)  :)



I had way too much fun with this challenge!



No comments:

Post a Comment