Self Portrait

Self Portrait

Friday, January 29, 2016

FRIDAY FOTOGRAPHY FUN

Last Friday, I wrote about the iPhone photography class I took and how I was inspired to use the wonderful editing apps available.

Today, I want to share with you the second assignment for that class.

For the second assignment, I was to photograph the following: 
  • Sky
  • Portrait
  • Night
The photographs shown were all taken with my iPhone and edited with iPhone applications.

All Rights Reserved

Original Photograph: 'Sky'



And turned it into this...



For the second part of the assignment, I went to my favorite model, Joy.

Original photograph: 'Portrait'



And turned Joy's portrait into this...



I love how the photograph of Joy turned out. There is something about it that makes me think of a Renaissance-era portrait, updated, of course.

Unfortunately, I wasn't pleased with any of the night photographs I took. I am, therefore, substituting the photograph below. A wonderful sunset shot and a very lucky one at that! Taken with my iPhone and edited to intensify the color.

'Seattle Sunset'









No comments:

Post a Comment