Self Portrait

Self Portrait

Sunday, January 3, 2016

HELLO, 2016!

You know what that means...new year resolutions.

Since it's already Jan. 3, I'm a bit late to the party. My grandmother always said, "Better late than never", so here I go...

I have decided to call my 2016 photography resolutions goals. Resolutions sounds so black and white. You achieve your resolutions or YOU FAIL. Goals, on the other hand, seem to me more forgiving. Even if I don't make my goal, I can take comfort in the fact that I at least moved in the right direction.

Photography Goals for 2016:
  1. Be more consistent in blogging about my photography
  2. Create an efficient workflow from camera to final photograph
  3. Participate in the CaptureYour365 Challenge (OK, maybe not everyday, but as many days as possible)
With a nod to the great Jackie Gleason..."And away we go!"

No comments:

Post a Comment