Self Portrait

Self Portrait

Friday, February 5, 2016

FRIDAY FOTOGRAPHY FUN

Last Friday, I shared the second assignment from the iPhone photography class I took in November. 

Today, I want to present the last assignment for that class.

I was to take photographs for a magazine of my creation. Those photographs were to include: 
  • Cover photograph
  • Two-page spread photograph
  • Inset photograph
*****

Before proceeding, I need to acknowledge the help of the following individuals.
  • A big THANK YOU to Tracy who does my nails and allowed me to take photographs in her shop. 
  • A big THANK YOU to Tracy's staff for letting me follow them around as they did their work.
  • A big THANK YOU to Tracy's clients who allowed me to photograph them and use those photograph in my assignment.

*****

The photographs shown were all taken with my iPhone and edited with iPhone applications.

All Rights Reserved


Original photograph for cover shot


Final photograph for cover shot: All color removed except for reds to focus attention on color of toenails. Text added for the name of my fictitious magazine.


Original photograph for two-page spread


Final photograph for two-page spread: Cropped to two-page spread dimensions and filters used to intensify colors.


Original photograph for inset 


Final photograph for inset: All color removed except for browns to focus attention to face and hands.




No comments:

Post a Comment